Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Toronto's Ten Worst High Schools

So over in my Montréal blog, I've got a few pictures of high schools. People seem to nbe looking at them, so I thought I'd post some here in Toronto. Now don't blame me, blame the Fraser Institute. It's according to the Fraser Institiute that these are Toronto's ten worst high schools. The list is here, and you can check it out yourself. What I can say in their defence is than many are housed in lovely big monolithic buildings.

TIMOTHY EATON BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL INSTITUTE


NELSON A. BOYLEN COLLEGIATE INSTITUTE


BENDALE BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL INSTITUTE


SIR ROBERT L. BORDEN BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL INSTITUTE


EASTERN COMMERCE COLLEGIATE INSTITUTE


C.W. JEFFERYS COLLEGIATE INSTITUTE


DOWNSVIEW SECONDARY SCHOOL


WEST TORONTO COLLEGIATE INSTITUTE


KIPLING COLLEGIATE INSTITUTE


GEORGE HARVEY COLLEGIATE INSTITUTE
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. wow I thought gorge havey and downsview were good schools. But actually the worst school is sir sands ford fleming academy

    ReplyDelete